1. I want to drastically cut my hair short and not look like a total idiot (see my fifth grade yearbook).
2. I would like to prepare a meal that doesn’t involve using a microwave and actually has some nutritional value (cupcakes, I’m talking to you).
3. I want to be in shape enough so that when a “jump-up-and-down” song comes on at a party, I won’t be out of breath by the end of the chorus.
4. I’m turning 21 this year, so I hope to become a full-fledged wine connoisseur…or at least be able to walk into a liquor store and not blindly buy cheap, gross wine.
5. I want to actually know what’s going on in my government and the rest of the world, which requires reading articles that aren’t just about cats or Downton Abbey.
6. It would be really cool if this blog could gain some sort of notoriety a la Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. (Although I wouldn’t mind a book deal!)
7. I truly love my life, so I hope to live in a way that is deserving of all these many blessings.
Okay, so maybe I fudged on the cheesiness of last one. But I can honestly say that I am beyond excited and optimistic for what lies in store in 2014!
*Honorable Mention: I really, really, really, really want to meet Jennifer Lawrence. It’s a work in progress.